Monday, October 22, 2012

What do I want to do with the REST OF MY LIFE?!?!

After passing the bar and practicing law, I knew pretty much immediately that I didn’t want to be an attorney.  Although making that determination was easy enough, figuring out what I really wanted to do was not.  My education provided me with some options.  I have a biology degree and a law degree so there are several careers paths I could go down.  I knew I didn’t want to be holed up in an office and I didn’t want go back to school.  When it finally came to me, it felt great!  Working with the dogs was the first (and only) option that I truly felt excited about on all levels.  My hope is that my blog will be a chronicle of this career transition, as well as, a space for me to share the cool stuff I learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment