Monday, October 29, 2012

Re-Homing Doodles

I want to help keep Labradoodles out of San Diego shelters.  Please use my website as a resource for the homeless or soon to be homeless doodles.   


Do you have to depart with your beloved doodle?   Please send me an email.  I will post your dog's picture on my website and maybe I can put you in touch with someone who is looking to adopt.  Please note - I will not SELL your dog for you.  This is a last resort and alternative to taking your pup to a shelter.  This is not for profit.  

Are you looking for a free to low cost doodle?  Send me an email and maybe I can put you in touch with someone who can't keep theirs.

I will do my best to keep this blog topic updated with available dogs and the number of people looking. 
 
Current Potential Homes:
I do have one gentleman looking for an older Labradoodle - male or female.  

Current Available Dogs:
I volunteer as a dog handler at San Diego County Animal Services.  When I see a doodle or a doodle blend, I will post their picture in this blog.  

Want to Foster?  Let me know.

Goal:  Hopefully, within the next year we will get a facility large enough to house a couple fosters.  We will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment